Saturday 24 September 2011

Weather Simulator Refinement

My refinement so far consists of the temperature box of my project (most recent pages) and the form change and a few additions to my product. The refinement has changed my product from being a block to a shape with nice curves. There are a few lights in my design which need to be set in the correct position in my design. I was having trouble with the form of the other temperature box as well as the actual product. I went through different variation of different shapes and eventually found on that comprised of similar aesthetics to the main product. First I tried with ellipses and circular shapes, but they turned out to be a bracelet type from which was not consistent with the design of my main product. The final shape consists of squares and circles and has a 'mosaic' style emphasis to it.

I also realized that I need more buttons in my product than I thought. One main addition is the WiFi button to connect my device to the internet so that it is able to download information about the weather. This still needs a little more attention as long as refinement is concerned, however I believe I am closing to the end of my refinement stage in the design.

Bishavjot Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment