Friday 16 September 2011

Good Measure Direction

So my device is designed to sit on a desk and is used to measure how hungry a person should be feeling. The device is basically disguised as a clock as the users are most likely going to be sensitive about using a device that measures their eating.

The left block has been glued together and is going to be formed into a cone/bullet shape for the recessed corners of the block in the middle. This will form a similar shape to the foam model on the right. Right now all the blocks of wood are much larger than I need them to allow for any measuring/machining mistakes. I still need to hollow out the main body to make a cavity for a battery pack. I am still undecided on whether or not I make the outside ring of the clock actually light up.
Stefan 

No comments:

Post a Comment