Saturday 24 September 2011

Climbing Fluidity Refinements

So the refinements of my climbing fluidity monitor are coming along nicely. I am now pretty happy with the form of both my hand held device as well as the docking station. I still need to do a lot more research into the technical aspects of making this thing work. In relation to this I need to finalise the specific unit of fluidity that my device will measure ie. the climber will receive a fluidity score of 1-20, or 1- 15... or something completely different.
 Along with the tech report this week I'm also planning on scanning this image of my finalised form into photoshop and playing around with different colour schemes etc..

Sam F

1 comment:

  1. In terms of output regarding fluidity perhaps you could use a percentage rather than just a number so that the user knows straight away the amount that they need to improve, rather than having to determine it themselves? just a suggestion. Good luck with further refinements.

    Ashlee Shepherd.

    ReplyDelete