Saturday 24 September 2011

Good measure refinement

My measurement device is a blood tester for divers, it tests the nitrogen levels to help prevent the diver developing the bends.  I've been working a lot lately on my user interface and ensuring that my product is both easy to use and comfortable to hold, this has meant moving around the position and size of the buttons and the placement of the testing needle.  I've been playing with some of the curves of the overall product as well to ensure the tester fits easily in the users hand and also can sit well on a table or shelf of a boat.  I'm pretty happy with how the product is progressing but it definitely still needs work.  Apologies for the lack of photos, i know its pretty hard to tell what I'm talking about, but the photos just won't work for some reason.
 
Ross Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment