Sunday 25 September 2011

more and more refinement

My good measure project, a device to measure temperature, sound levels and light to give a reading on how good a room/space is for studying and working, is slowly being refined - so far I have resolved any scale and technical issues, considered how and where it is used, and am moving on to the interface. The interface of my design is fairly simple, comprising of one button and a series of strip LED lights - to refine these i'm falling back on the old design elements and principles: applying them and experimenting with them to see what options i can come up with. I think my design is mostly resolved, but just needs a little bit more 'tweaking' to get it to the final product stage.

This coming week will be a big one for me in terms of resolving my device, but it will be an even bigger one for workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment