Saturday 24 September 2011

Refinement

So basically my design is where it measures how sleepy/tired a person is based on how deeply they sleep. The more 'Zz' you get the less tired you are. I have since changed the form of my design as I found the previous to look too much like a pillow. I have redesigned the top and bottom so they no longer curve inwards. Now they are just straight. I think this makes it look much better. I've been trying to come up new ideas for the buttons as I find 2 square buttons to be very ugly and boring and they do not suit the design aesthetically. I've been trying to design it as one big button or as one button split into two. I haven't decided on the final look yet. Still having a bit of trouble designing the sliding in and out mechanism, but I may take the idea of Peters 'clicking' plastic system and try and come up with something to do with that. Other than that, the refinement is going great........

Mey Chiam

No comments:

Post a Comment