Sunday 25 September 2011

Love Measurement Refinement

Sorry for the late post,
So here is the refinement of my Love measurement. As the image shown above, I have already shaped the general shape and some buttons of my mechanical Bungle. What remains for next week's workshop is all about mechanisms: twisting ring, buttons, sliding wings and so on. Plastic is going to be used for my sliding wing and screen. Before put my device on the lath, I did some research about the the size of a people's wrist. What says in the book 'The Measurement of Man and Woman' is 95mm will pass 99% pelple, but in fact that's too big. I just figured out that 80mm is just fine, so hope this data could help anyone doing bungle device. Other detailed refinement is the buttons on the furface. I will try to keep the buttons in one line so that makes them look like a whole thing. Anyway, next week will be in the workshop the whole week, hope to get everything done on time.

Aodong Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment