Saturday 27 August 2011

Soft Model Radio in Progress

I've stuck pretty close to my radio design but in the process has changed the screen functionality. Instead of making the screen stationery, I've decided to make it move side to side to either increase or decrease the volume. I've still got to finish a few buttons and actually stick the three layers together. I might play around with the edges to give it a more stylistic look. I experimented a little with spare blue foam in the workshop and it produces a much more crisper look, so I'll definately try to get my hands on that foam for the Good Measure project model.

Honestly, I've encountered a few second thoughts about this design due to its simplicity. It looks pretty sleek and smooth on paper but as soon as I started constructing the model, the simple design made me think it might have been too simple. However, I still have faith that it can end up looking sophisticated and fresh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment