Sunday 28 August 2011

Foam-Works

Well, as you can see I'm pretty much done. I added an illustration of the speaker cover texture as I feel that it does impact the way one would visually assess the form.
Since the pinup I've refined the proportions of the main body to the base, adjusted the speaker grill size and shape, segmented the control scheme differently and added the all important battery hatch.
I'm happy with the way it's turned out but I think the design could have been pushed that little bit further given the opportunity to think solely about the radio towards the end, as opposed to being forced to significantly partition my thinking.

Sleek angular pose...
Sorry about the quality, just took it on the laptop camera. This photo just shows off the battery hatch and separation method.

-Tahl

1 comment:

  1. Tahl at times I wonder why you have a computer...there is no photo attached! Silly kid! Would love to see your work!

    Mote

    ReplyDelete