Sunday 28 August 2011

Ahhhh!

Above are blurry photos of my foam model and part of my exploded view. Sorry about the quality, a webcam is the closest thing I have to a camera. I haven't done much to the interface or overall design since presenting this model as one of my three concept sketches. I have added an on/off button and a headphone jack. I decided to use a single scroll wheel because I found it to be common on many internet radios, especially cars which seem to use the wheel almost exclusively. It's still a bit clunky but it's a compromise I took for the sake of form. Lazy, I know.

As for the model itself, I HATE IT. Who could have thought someone could get a model so simple so wrong. I'm going to make the top buttons sick out a lot less and make it all smooter but otherwise I dunno.

-Tom Millward

No comments:

Post a Comment