Friday 19 August 2011

The Godfather Spaghetti Measuring Device

When I found this simple little device, I noticed that it claimed to 'up your street cred a notch and take the guess work out of measuring the correct amount of pasta to serve'. I think this is a great way of measuring the pasta, and the street cred claim is a great spin on the 'knuckle-buster' inspired design .The Godfather Spaghetti Measuring Device lets you adjust the right amount of serving size with measuring holes including child-size portions, single adult, couple, triplets and even a whole family.

I'm really drawn to the simplicity of the design as well as the creative approach that was taken to designing what is really just a few different size holes.

Obviously personal serving sizes do vary but I think with a little bit of trail and error for the individual, eg. The whole family size + a child-sized, this would be a neat addition to any kitchen.


Sean Hibbins

No comments:

Post a Comment