Sunday 23 October 2011

Colours

For my Pollen Counting device, I think I am going to go in the direction of light summery colours. I think this would definitely suit the product as it will primarily be used in the spring time when the sun is just coming out and the weather is warming up. It would compliment the colours of the blossoming flowers, however once you saw these flowers, then you would most likely have to move away because you would probably be allergic to them. However, I am considering beige colours, perhaps a beige green for the main body of the device and an off white to compliment it. But this is just planning out in my head. Some experimentation must be done. I really like the hue colours on the colour wheel and will be playing around with those colours to get a right balance and a secondary colour to compliment it. Like I said, the inspiration comes from the light summer colours and the blossoming flowers that will arrive in the spring time.

Raz

No comments:

Post a Comment