Friday 21 October 2011

Assessment - and a call for volunteers

Hi All,

Firstly, I have marked your research 5 pagers and they can be picked up from my office. If you're in the workshop next week then pop upstairs on mMonday morning or Tuesday and I should be there.

Secondly, you might be aware of the 3rd year show which is happening from 6-9pm on Melbourne Cup DAy, here in the studio.

You're all invited to this show, and its a great insight into what's coming up in the following years.

Importantly, I need a few volunteers for the evening - you would be serving drinks for about a 40min shift, and therefore please contact me if you are available and have a valid responsible service of alcohol certificate (RSA).

please get in touch if you can help out.

best regards

Robbie

--
Dr Robbie Napper
Lecturer
Industrial Design
Monash University
p) +61 3 990 31059



No comments:

Post a Comment