Saturday 22 October 2011

colour scheme

For my hydration measuring drink bottle, I wanted to use colours that could either be specific to a type of sport or exercise or be a colour that can relate to multiple sports. I wanted to keep the colours simple and that work well together, so not clashing colours. So I decided that I would keep the main body of the bottle white, grey or black, and the lid/mouthpiece and grip a colour. I experimented working many different colours together such as blue, red, green, yellow, etc.

The colour I found that worked the best and could relate to many different sports is green and white. This colour scheme would also include a dark/navy blue for the led indication of hydration level. These colours are also fairly unisex, so girls and boys, or women and men can use these drink bottles.

KATE 

No comments:

Post a Comment