Sunday 23 October 2011

colours for recycle bin

I actually have not decided the colours yet.  I was having trouble with choosing colour always, when I dress up or choosing right and interesting colour for drawing. I am having Bit of struggling with colour. So I will write about the colours that I like for my recycle bin

Recycle bin has narrow choices of colour scheme. As It is a recyle bin, of course, green colour is highly recommended.  And the material of recycle bin is metal. So It probably has metallic colour. That is pretty simple and general colour scheme for recycle bin.

It gives such friendly feeling. The purpose of my concept recycle bin is to encourage people to enjoy recycling.Green and yellow are good choices. As yellow is analogic colour of green, they go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment