Saturday 22 October 2011

Color selections for my Love Bungle

For my 'Love Bungle' , I simply mode it in photoshop, and rendered it with different color combinations to find out the best color scheme.  Most of my color combinations are light bright color for the parts, and white or chrome color for the middle body. Due to the characteristics of the bungle, which it may be regarded as a toy instead of a scientistic tool in the market, the color should match a good mood of the consumers, in which way, bright and light colors are recomonded. I keep the color of the wings the same as the parts of the body to make sure every parts in the bungle looks harmony.

 I did some research of the color of digital watches in the markets currently,the silver (chrome) occupy most of the markets. I tried white in the middle as well. the real model will have several concave strips in the middle, which can make the bungle looks more like a mechanical device, as I named it before, 'Mechanical Love Bungle'. 

At the moment, I thougt orange and silver is the best comnination, but still struggled with the color of the buttons, should I use silver for the button(on the orange parts' surface) or choose the third color? For painting, I might paint them seperatly, but some places I dont wanna show the product lines ( gaps), still need to figure it out. especially for the middle body, If I paint before I put the screen on, there will be a gap in the middle of my middle body; if not, the screen may be painted when i paint the bungle.

Any suggetions, just let me know plz, thanks,

Aodong Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment