Sunday 23 October 2011

Colour Clarity

Despite the title I am in no way clear on colours for my final design. The title refers to a prevalent theme that has hindered the later stages of my design curbing. As part of my design I need a section of to be clear in order for the user to observe difference of colours in a liquid; this brings up an interesting (but by no means overarching) question: what colour goes with clear plastic?

This question will not dictate the entire spectrum of decisions needed to choose a coherent colour scheme but to me it was the most endlessly perplexing (I dare you to find sense in the term "most endlessly something"). I will continue to push forward and look at nature and, scientific and biological research facilities to create a colour scheme that best fits in its environment and informs the user about the product at a deeper level… or I could make the whole thing out of clear plastic.

-Tahl

No comments:

Post a Comment