Saturday 30 July 2011

Acoustic Guitar

Alrighty, for my first blog ever, and seeing its on our favourite design, i would have to say at the moment it would be the Acoustic Guitar.

ill have to break this down into sections why I love the guitar. 

First of all I think the guitar is one of the most beautiful looking and sounding instruments around. I love the curves, and the way it sits on a persons lap, and when straps are placed on it to carry, i love the fact it can be held, and also moved around in a ROCK manner. The wood of an acoustic guitar gives off a warm vibe, and not to mention that different types of wood give off different sounds. 
I absolutely love the sound of the guitar. The fact it can be played with almost any other instrument and sound good is impressive. i love the sound of a solo guitar, i melt every time i hear or listen to it. I love the fact that a person can pour their heart into playing a song and it sounds amazing. A guitar, i think can truly capture emotions, by certain chords, by the strums, by the picking of the strings, by the amount of pressure that is placed on the strings, and by how fast a person plays. I think its amazing how any combinations of these can make up a single song. 

As you can probably tell, i love listens and watching guitars being played. I love it so much, I am starting to learn how to play. :)

Tegan :)      

No comments:

Post a Comment