Saturday 30 July 2011

Favourite Design

In year 12, I designed a rocking chair for my final piece in Design Technology. When I was doing my research, i came across this rocking chair. It is only a concept design, and it is called the 'Rocking Wheel Chair' by Mathias Koehler. I just love the boldness of the design and the endless possibilities that were thought of during the designing of the chair. The thought of sitting in it would scare me, however there is so much curiosity involved to the bystander. its futuristic, and out of this world and so awesome. it even has an overhead lamp. what more could you want? i would love to see these go into production, but it would be for a very niche market and not sure it would do very well. for these reasons, i post this rocking wheel chair as one of my favourite designs.
 
Razan Sappideen

1 comment:

  1. Love this design!
    It would be better if it has a computer screen or TV on the top.

    ReplyDelete